Today my mother in law Leesa came back in so i could finish scaling. It was actually pretty easy except those darn mandibular anteriors...dun, dun, dun! They get me EVERY time. I dry them and i explore them and i scale them till the cows come home and i still miss so many areas down there. I was glad Demings stayed there to help me get most of them and showed me a few of her tricks. Its hard not to feel defeated, but i have to remember how new i still am at this and as long as i am learning what else can i do? I did blood glucose PE today and tried to do intra-oral camera but my computer sucks, so that will have to wait. I was also CA today so it was busy busy! Goal for Wendesday: Have my Class III patient show up, and get PA's on him, and learn how to ultrasonic!
He better show up, he has no showed before and patients like that give me anxiety!
He better show up, he has no showed before and patients like that give me anxiety!
I keep thinking, it is the end of the semester, shouldn't I be perfect at cleaning Class IA through III? Obviously NOT! But at the beginning of the semester, I really thought I would be perfect by now. It is definitely hard not to feel defeated, just know that we all feel the same way. Chin up!
ReplyDelete