Am i the only one that is a clinic day away from falling face down on the floor due to complete and utter exhaustion. This program is taking so much out of me, but we are so close to being done for 4 whole months...so here we go. Today was good i finished my Class II patient from a couple weeks ago and learned a ton from Instructor Caldwell. I love that we switch instructors they all have such good advice, i would give anything to get to have them stand over my shoulder all day every day in clinic. I learned that i suck at ultrasonicing cause its just awkward to hold and i learned that it is really hard to scale a patient that bleeds like no other. But i was glad that this patient came in, he was super nice and i hope i was able to help him. He did not know what periodontal disease was so i was able to explain it to him and help him come up with ways to improve his oral health. He seemed interested and he seemed to care and i like that. I did 2 PE's today, and lots more to go. Goal for next week: Keep my chin up and work fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I've already fallen face down and am too exhausted to get up.
ReplyDelete