So i came to school all flustered this afternoon not only because i could not get a hold of my patient to confirm, but cause there was a mouse in my house this morning. That is a whole other story but ya i was freakin' out cause this patient has no showed on me before. I got to school was sooo glad to see my patient standing there in the waiting room, i don't even care that he was 10 minutes late, he was there and that was all that mattered, i could have hugged him! What a wonderful patient he was. Like i have mentioned earlier, i have had nothing but angels in my chair. Not one that complains, not one that winces, not one that wasn't easy to talk to. I had a few new experiences today...i got that ultrasonic out and i feel so much better about it. I also got to work on him while he was numb and i love that because it has a way of putting you at ease! Can we numb all of our patients please??! I passed off two PE's and finished an OD and one quad of my class III. 4 more clinic sessions! I for one am pleased with that number.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL I love that you included your mouse story in your blog! I'm glad your patient showed!
ReplyDelete