I know i said i was going to be positive now and stop complaining but that would make it really hard to blog about how my day went today. I might just have to leave it to the fact that my patient did not show up, i managed to find another one to come in and his blood pressure was too high to be seen so i attempted a couple PE's to pass the time and it was just an all around emotional day. That is all i can say without being negative. Spring Break could not come soon enough cause i dont know how much more my little heart can handle. Goal for Wednesday: have a patient, get some x-rays, and leave there feeling like i actually accomplished something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there! Im so sorry today sucked but you stayed really positive in clinic and did great!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Even when you complain it is funny! I'm sorry you had a bad day. You are amazing though!
ReplyDelete