Monday, April 4, 2011

Bathroom much??

Woot woot, thanks to instructor Demings who had to help me finish, but the point is that i am finished. If everything goes just as my little heart desires, i will meet all my requirements! I can not believe how close we are to the end of the first year! Anyways, my patient was wonderful again today i got to work on him while he was numb and i got 3 PE's done! The only thing was that he got up to go to the bathroom...guess how many times?? 2, maybe 3 you might guess?? But no he went to the bathroom 5 times! I learned that burnished calculus is really hard to feel! And my goal is to stop burnishing it!! eek! I had a ton of missed areas that i did not feel when i went back over with my explorer, so i am hoping this is something that will come with some better angulation and much much more practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment