Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Found a Board Patient

This was a tricky one. First we thought she would work and then decided she wouldn't due to probe depths and about had her sent out the door...and then we figured out another way to make it work! I am going to clean her UR quad and 3-4 mandibular teeth. She is so sweet and willing to be there even before I bribed her with a cash reward! I am a little nervous about using that many extra teeth and my patient is a class III/IV, but it will all work out. I can not pass her up because there are students who have not even found a board patient yet. Luckily, my patient was willing to be both my morning and afternoon patient and I had time to clean a couple of quads today. And I did alright. I really need to work on that final twist though , even while exploring! Good luck on boards ladies, we are gonna rock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment