Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Boards are done!!!

I have mixed emotions about the clinical board. I felt okay after it, but really somber, not necessarily relieved like I was hoping to feel. My scaling time went by really fast but I can honestly say that in the moment I did my best. The minute I got home I burst into tears, which was very confusing to my family, but those were tears of excitement, fear, and exhaustion.
In clinic today I had my board patient come back in. Professor Alexander suggested that we check out the quad that I cleaned for boards...that was scary! But it turned out looking pretty good, just a couple of areas that may have been burnished. So we will see! It was great to see the change in her tissues, especially in the quads I had cleaned a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment