Thursday, November 3, 2011

No more no shows!!

My morning patient went okay, she was a IB, but I was pretty disappointed because I missed 3 spots. Only one of them was on the mandibular anteriors which made me feel like I was at least making some progress in this problem area. However, I still need to really work on what I learned last week. I am still trying to retrain my hands and my brain when I scale and I was also missing that last twist interproximally when I scale and explore. Instructor Wold worked with me today on the extraoral fulcrum where you rest your fingers on the patients chin as I scaled the maxillary molars and this really allowed me to get some extra power. This afternoon I did absolutely nothing because my pateint called last minute that she was sick and then Michelle found me an afternoon patient but she ended up no showing. But what can I do?

3 more clinic days till Christmas break!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your patient didn't show again! But you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete