Thursday, November 10, 2011

Good Day!

First miracle: Both my morning and afternoon patients showed up... and even on time. Second Miracle: I could not believe my ears as my instructor told me afternoon patient was a class III! I was so excited...and even better than that, she wanted to be numb. So I finally got to do injections. I was a little rusty since it had been a while and Instructor Wold had to redirect me a little on both the PSA and IA. I also hit osseous for the first time and I now know what that feels like. My sweet little patient, she winced a little when I hit bone but after both injections she told me that I did a very good job. I just wish I had a way to practice these on real people like every day. Oh well. We made it through another week and I for one am pleased as punch with this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment