Friday, September 2, 2011

Week #2

Another week down! Clinic went really well yesterday. I was a little worried about getting back into the flow of things but most of it came right back to me. I had a little bit of trouble with the x-rays I took on my first patient/brother-in-law. I know I need much more practice in this area and I hope that each week they continue to get better and better. Having two patients in one day sure seemed overwhelming, but it actually made the day go by very quickly. My patients were pretty easy ones though and I am looking forward to those more difficult patients. I also went to the VA for the first time this week. Boy, was I nervous, but just like always, I had the sweetest patient ever. It is so great to hear people express their gratitude for the services they are getting. He told me he was so lucky to be there and did not mind that his appointment took a little longer. I wish all of our patients would realize that although their appointments may be painfully long sometimes, they are lucky to be getting treatment for so cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment