Friday, August 26, 2011

Senior Year, It's Here!

I am ready to take on "the beast" aka second year.
  
I am trying really hard to believe that no matter what, just like in first year, things will somehow work out.  This first week was pretty overwhelming but all in all, it was good to be back.  I am excited about having less class work and more clinic time which is definitely what I need.  I like the second year professors and instructors so much!  They are going to be pretty fun, I can tell.  I am thinking that clinic is going to be a bit more relaxed than last year and I am hoping within a few weeks I will not constantly feel as though I am going to barf before my patient shows up.  So a highlight about this week was getting to inject anesthetic into raw chicken.  And in only two short weeks, I will be giving injections to Jodie.  Oh boy... another thought that makes me wanna barf.  I do not enjoy watching needles break skin but I will have to just get over that. 
 
Well thats week #1 in a pretty little nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment