It was one of those rollercoaster days. Great morning, sad little afternoon. This morning I found my mockboard patient (thanks JODIE...how could I do this without you?) and that was a huge relief since she is the first patient I have seen this semester that is not a 1B or V. My x-rays were a success which always makes me feel like I just conquered the world. And then Mr. No Show ruins it all. I tried the best I could to get another patient in and waited for a whole hour and a half for this lady to show up that said she could and then she called to say nevermind. I left clinic feeling quite discouraged today, but writing about it and eating this Nutella right now sure makes me feel better! Its gonna work out. I have a few goals for next week...
Lateral Pressure...
Watch my time, try to speed things up a bit....
Have a good attitude...
Don't be afraid of conventional film...
POSTURE...
Learn Spanish...
and more lateral pressure.
Watch my time, try to speed things up a bit....
Have a good attitude...
Don't be afraid of conventional film...
POSTURE...
Learn Spanish...
and more lateral pressure.
No comments:
Post a Comment