What a day! I was CA this morning and that always seems to keep me running around! But it was good to get that requirement over with. Then i had Kelly come in to do a FMX and 4 PE's on. I kept Caldwell so busy but i am so relieved i got so much done on him. I was worried i would not be able to seal one of his teeth but the dentist approved it! I left the clinic just happy as a clam. Now my last final requirements include....
-2 more quads of a 1B (lady coming in on Wed, i am 75% she is this classification)
-1 more 1A patient (my cousin's daughter coming in on Monday)
-1 more set of BWX
-1 more sealant
I am so close i am seeing that light at the end of the tunnel...and i love it.
-2 more quads of a 1B (lady coming in on Wed, i am 75% she is this classification)
-1 more 1A patient (my cousin's daughter coming in on Monday)
-1 more set of BWX
-1 more sealant
I am so close i am seeing that light at the end of the tunnel...and i love it.
Good job! You have the easiest things still left to do. What a relief!!
ReplyDeleteThat is how I feel too...Somehow it is just all working out! And I never thought it would! I am so happy!
ReplyDelete