Monday, February 28, 2011

Just another day...

Today i finished another 1B, it was the kid that had a lot of suspicious lesions so i tried to scale pretty carefully, and luckily he had basically no calculus so i finished pretty early...the bad news is that my computer sucks and it keeps taking up all of my time...hopefully they fixed it now. I had it all planned to pass off my Universal PE today and then i started scaling on this kid and he has the tightest tissue ever and i could not get the Barnhart in there...so i lost all confidence and that was that. No more excuses! I can do this. By the end of a clinic session i feel completely drained, this is an exhausting job and some days i think the stress may kill me. Today was one of those days. On that note, i am going to bed!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you are getting fast at finishing up 1B patients :) I feel the same way about my PE's though. I wanted to pass off my Universal but I second guess myself too. Next time u pass it off you will do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are speedy! You are so awesome. I chickened out on a PE today too!

    ReplyDelete