There was such a different atmosphere in clinic today. No patients. No frantic running around. No grading. It was basically a party and we all had a lot of fun being able to relax. We learned how to test blood glucose, which is totally not as scary as we were all expecting. We learned about diabetes in a way a kid could understand and that helped me out so much. We also learned how to use the diagnodent...which beeped like crazy on my maxillary 2nd molars and i am pretty sure i have a couple cavities....Noooooo!! I am going to try to remineralize them, wish me luck. And last we learned how to clean dentures. I hope to pass off all three of those PE's as soon as i can because they all seemed quite easy! I loved today. Now bring on that 4 day weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment