Monday, January 24, 2011

Finally some luck...

Another wonderful patient, cutest old guy ever. I did not even call to remind him or anything. And he showed up, just happy as could be at 8:00 this morning even though he had to miss his volleyball class. His name is Wally and he walked into the dental hygiene building wanting an appointment while i happened to be in the office searching for names off the resource list! So i scheduled him and i am so glad that he was the one to be my first non-family patient. He was the sweetest guy you will ever meet and he is perio maintenance so he will count as a Class II. I did get to one quad today and i missed 3 areas. That subgingival calculus is going to be the death of me. But all in all it was a good day and he is free to come in for me on Wednesday so there is another stress gone. I can do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment