Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another 4 Quads...done

Okay so i am feeling like each appointment it is getting easier and easier. I still feel like i need a lot more help with my scaling, that is one thing that i did not have enough time to practice last semester i feel like. Okay so now that i think about it i need practice with polishing and flossing and probing too, but lets not get into all that. My dad said that i did great and i did not hurt him at all, which was great to hear cause that is my number one fear! But i ended up doing pretty good i think and i am glad i have made it through. The first two weeks have flown by though, its almost like i never left for the break. The only problem now is....FINDING PATIENTS! I have had no luck with the resource list whatsoever! But i just gotta keep trying, somebody out there has to want to come sit in my chair for a total of about 6 hrs right??? That's the problem, not many people have that kind of time to spare on a weekday. Wish me luck...cause i am freaking out.

1 comment:

  1. Guess how many quads I've scaled so far.....1! I've had OD after OD after OD! I do however have 8 BWX, 1 PA, and 1 Pano completed. I just have to get the scaling going.

    ReplyDelete