Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I am gonna use all these?

Holy cow, who thought there were so many instruments with different names and uses and different ends to be worked on different surfaces of different teeth!!! Today helped clear a lot of that up, but this is gonna take some getting used to. I do not feel too confident with probing or exploring yet so i am a little hesitant to move on to anything else, but what can i do? I just gotta keep on truckin and keep practicing any chance i get. It is hard not having a dental chair to practice with someone at home and my dang typodant is not too cooperative without the nifty stand we have in clinic...but luckily we got a little more practice today on each other and the TA's were able to help us. My main critique was that i was being much too soft and much too hesitant to get in there and just make my mistakes and learn! So i am gonna try to be less soft on Monday, and we will see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment