Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Finding a Fulcrum

It's like finding Nemo, just much much more difficult. A fulcrum is a place to anchor your hand while working inside someones mouth. I have to implement clock positions and tooth surfaces and 2 tools into this which makes my head feel like it is going to explode. I am so so timid when i am working on the other girls, i wish Jodie was my partner so i would just dig right in there and not worry about hurting them. But everyone is helping me out a ton and they are great sports, so thanks Heather and Adrienne! We also practiced extra oral exams which are pretty fun to do and even more fun to get, it is a mini massage i tell ya, my patients will love me for it one day. I better go cause I have a lot of PE's to practice on Kelly tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment