Monday, September 27, 2010

Bad Day

Just one of those days...fighting back tears, so badly needing a nap, and emotionally at my breaking point. I started the day off going to radiology since i missed last week when i was sick. We had a lot to do and only one instructor and i felt rushed and anxious so i messed up a million times and had ten minutes to eat lunch before going into clinic. We learned how to use the explorer. And i thought probing was bad??? It was tough and i could not figure out how to explore backwards in my mirror to save my life! After all, we are talking about me, the most uncoordinated person on earth. Karlie was my lovely patient and i did get my PE's passed off....Somehow i just have to find some confidence inside me, i know its there!!! The second i left school i let all those tears out and that is pretty much all i needed.

1 comment:

  1. I feel so bad that you were frustrated yesterday. Sorry! I could have been more helpful. I loved having you in our clinic yesterday though, that was a fun change. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete