Another clinic day down, the second to last one! I was so stressed because I only have one more clinic day and one more VA day to find a class III and I called a random dude off of the list and he came in today.....Perfect Class III! So now I do not have to stress so much about requirements! It was really hard to communicate with him because he does not speak any English, but we was right on time and so willing to be there! I am thankful to have Mr. Solomon there to translate to patients like this because it seemed like he had no idea why his mouth was hurting and why his cleaning was taking sooo long! He had radiographic calculus like crazy and so I was really nervous to get my scale check but I ended up doing pretty dang good, leaving only a few rough spots. I will bring him back on the last day to hopefully finish him up. Also, this guy bled like crazy, which for some reason makes me ten time more exhausted at the end of the cleaning, from all the suctioning, rinsing, scale for a sec, suction, rinse, scale for a sec...etc. ONE MORE CLINIC DAY, hopefully I wont be holding back tears the entire time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment