I knew the day was gonna be a good one when Prof. Allen let us watch like 2 minutes of Moulin Rouge in Radiology after we watched the movie about Pano's. We were all singing our hearts out and the day just could not be bad. Once again i got to lay there for 4 hours while Kelsey did an amazing job scaling, placing a sealant, trying out the ultrasonic scaler, etc! She thinks she did really bad, but she was awesome, and she has no idea what she is in for next week as my patient...lets all pray for her that i do well!
The official countdown begins....14 more days of school!
The official countdown begins....14 more days of school!
Jamie, I had no idea you had this cute little dental blog! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteI miss you dearly, and I hope we're still friends! :)
I miss you too girl!! We are still friends and the second school gets out i will get my life back for the whole month of december!!
ReplyDelete