So today went a little smoother than i imagined...i was deathly afraid to probe the entire mouth since i thought it would take an eternity, it did take a while, but i kept up with the rest of the girls. I also practiced OHI and realized how awkward i can sound when i am trying to find the right words to describe caries to the patient, i will work on that. I also learned that my posture must have sucked today because my neck is killing me so i really need to work on that when i am the operator again on Wednesday! I am getting pretty excited for our real patient day, its gonna be fun to have Kelly be there!! I am soooo glad its the end of the semester but there is TOO MUCH TO DO!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment