I made it through the dreaded Wednesday! I passed off my Eagle Soft PE, and now feel dumb for how stressed out i was over it! I learned how to use the air/water syringe today as well as the Blue Boa, which is a suction that a Weber State Dental Hygiene Graduate actually invented, it was pretty neat! Again, i had a lot of basic things to learn today like knowing how to hold everything or where to put my legs or elbows when working on a patient. Luckily today my patient was my typodant who did not mind that i was drowning him in water and awkward trying to use the suction in his mouth.
These first 3 days have been really stressful, and i'm tired and overwhelmed, but i will not forget how lucky i am to be in this program.
It's going to be exciting and I am gonna live it up!!
These first 3 days have been really stressful, and i'm tired and overwhelmed, but i will not forget how lucky i am to be in this program.
It's going to be exciting and I am gonna live it up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment