Monday, August 23, 2010

"What the Heck is a Pod?"

This question and many others were finally answered on my first day of dental hygiene!!

Pod [pod] noun: where Kayla, Julie, Heather, and I will be hanging every Monday and Wednesday.

Today was actually really good. It went by fast, and i did not feel too overwhelmed. I learned that the locker room is a bit crowded and so did the girl that i hit in the face with my purse on accident trying to get to my locker (I will be downsizing to a smaller purse tonight). We then went into the Dental Hygiene Clinic and started out with some get to know you stuff and getting to know our way around. I know i am a little bit behind most the girls who already know how to work all of the equipment at the dentist chair, but i had fun learning today and the girls helped me out a lot...Including Jodie who was keeping an eye on me. I am so glad she is here with me and i am so excited to get going and get to know all of these fun girls! My first PE is due next week so lets hope i am an Eagle Soft expert by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment