Well I passed, but barely! I had to use my 2nd submission which took of 4 points and then I missed three calculus errors....but I felt like a learned a lot and am getting better and better every day. My errors are from missing the last twist interproximally and I need to do the same thing when I explore. I did the left IA on her, which is so much easier than the right, I have no idea why I was so set on the right side for the LA board. We will see what I end up doing. I still need a board patient which is stressful, but it has worked out for me every single time that I find one right at the last minute, so I have faith that this will be the case yet again. And that is that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment