Monday, October 11, 2010
Disclosing Agents
Today we did the disclosing agents in each others mouth's which was actually pretty fun! We had to find out where the plaque was and teach our "patients" how to get it off. That stuff is serious! Very serious and very purple. I had a hard time believing my tongue would ever turn back to pink! It was pretty enlightening to learn which places are getting missed when i brushed. I realized i am missing the lingual side of my very back molars...and i found out the reason for that is cause its right near my gag reflex! So i will have to work on that one!! I am excited about a short week this week, however, deep down inside i know it would be the smart thing to do to use it studying for the next week since we have tests!! We'll see how it all goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment